What is a Probation Violation?
In Indiana it is violation of probation occurs where a defendant substantially and willfully violates the conditions of a probationary sentence. Often the conditions of a probation include:
- Have required court appearances
- Pay court costs
- Pay fines
- Pay restitution or reparations (if damages occurred)
- Attend drug and alcohol classes
- Be admitted to a detox center
- Take drug and alcohol screening
- Provide a DNA sample (if convicted of a felony DUI or other felony)
If You Have Received a DUI Probation Violation
If you have received a DUI probation violation, please give our office a call now! Our office number is 317-500-4857 for help today! If you are in need of a Danville criminal defense lawyer or an Indianapolis criminal lawyer now, a DUI probation violation is a serious matter.